Strobe V4 is a premium scooter packed with performance components and visually impressive full hydro-wrapped decks.
The Strobe V4 sees blacked out hollow core wheels, CNC double bolt clamp, and forged aluminium head fork to create a contrasting black silhouette against the energetic deck wraps.
With a steel Riser T-Bar, deck blocks and impact resistant bar ends, the Strobe V4 continues the high quality expected in the range. Black and clear die-cut grip tape sheets are included.
- Deck: W 122mm x L 527mm (4.8" x 20.75") T6 heat treated Aluminium boxed channel deck, Full deck hydro-wrapped graphic, Integrated headtube with CNC cut out, Front and rear Nylon deck block inserts
- Neck: Slamm exclusive extruded Rail connector
- Bars: W 585mm x H 623mm (23" x H 24.5") Chromoly Steel Riser T-Bar
- Grips: 165mm Team grips with impact resistant bar ends
- Clamp: CNC double bolt collar clamp
- Fork: Threadless aluminium forged fork
- Headset: NECO integrated sealed bearings
- Compression: Threadless Internal Hidden Compression (IHC) system
- Wheels: 110mm 88A Alloy core PU cast wheels
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Chrome bearings
- Brake: 110mm Convex Carbon steel composite flex brake
- Scooter Dimensions: H: 86.5cm x L: 71cm x W: 60cm (34" x 28" x 23.6")
- Ride Height: 80.5cm (31.7") Ride Height is between the top of the deck and the top of the bar grips
- Product Weight: 3.90kg
- Manufacturer Recommended Age: 8+ Years
- Maximum Rider Weight: 100kg
- Test Standard: EN 14619:2015
- Height: 34” / 86.5cm
- Length: 28” / 71cm
- Width: 23.6” / 60cm