We are Scooter specialists selling complete scooters, decks and parts, plus clothing and accessories.
We have over 8 years of knowledge and pride ourselves on providing the best customer service possible. If you are struggling to find what you want online or have any queries at all simply drop us an email (email@example.com) and let us know! or call our store on 0117 3079096 where our staff will be happy to assist you.
Do not worry when ordering as any incompatible or Out-of-Stock items will be dealt with quickly and as efficiently as possible. Peace of mind when ordering is everything for us.
We are not just an online web-site, we have the large show-room and repair workshop. We have over 30 scooters on display, 20 plus decks and a massive selection of clothing and accessories. We always urge customers to come in store; nothing beats speaking one on one with our staff who are very knowledgeable about scooters!
- We offer next day delivery on 98% of all orders to UK Mainland. If this is not the case we will be in contact.
- Free Crucial T’shirt with all custom scooter purchases and freebies (including Stickers, Flyers, DVD’s, posters and so on) will be sent with all orders where applicable, subject to availability.
- Price match - we will always look at price matching genuine competitors prices. Please contact us via phone or e-mail with proof and we will see what we can offer.
- 10% discount on all complete Crucial custom built scooters
- Largest show room and repair workshop in the whole Southwest
- Quick and efficient turn around on all Returns/Exchanged items.
Hi I'm Michael (Mike) one of the newest staff here working at CrucialScooters! My job is managing the Website, Social Media, Online orders and other aspects of the company such as sales. If you see me around the store and need assistance please give me a shout :)
Hello my name Is Jordan (Raff) I've been working for CrucialScooters as a mechanic/sales assistant for 5 years! I love working for the company! The staff/colleagues are amazing, I used to ride for the scooter team many years ago and it has been a pleasure to see the company grow.
Hi there! I'm Jamie been working here for the longest out of all the staff! I come from a BMX background, I pride myself on my knowledge of scooters and compatibility. You will see me in the work shop and shop floor dealing with customers and any inquires.