The Slamm Classic V9 is a beginner stunt scooter packed with high spec features. Bringing great value for money, it uses transparent PU on the wheels, coloured grips, Steel Riser T-Bar and our exclusive Coffin Connector.
The boxed channel deck is complete with front and rear deck blocks and the brightly coloured decals gives the collection a modern sleek look. Swirl Team grips and impact resistant bar ends give the control and confidence to start to progress skills and tricks.
The Slamm Classic brings you all the great features you need in a stunt scooter, with a selection of vibrant colourways to choose from, including neochrome finishing.
Impact-resistant bar ends and front and rear deck blocks ensure longevity and provide the scooter with a slick finish.
The threadless punched steel fork, exclusive Coffin connector, and T6 heat-treated aluminium deck mean the Slamm Classic V9 is durable.
Complete with an array of high-quality components that make it as good as it looks, the Slamm Classic V9 is the ultimate beginner's scooter.
- Deck: W 115mm x L 495mm (4.5" x 19.5") T6 Heat Treated Aluminium Boxed Channel Deck with Front and Rear Nylon Deck Block Inserts.
- Headtube: Standard Press Fit
- Neck: Slamm Exclusive Extruded Coffin Connector
- Bars: W 520mm x H 570mm (20.5" x H 22.5") Reinforced Steel Riser T-Bar
- Grips: 135mm Team swirl Grips with Impact-Resistant Bar Ends
- Clamp: Triple Bolt Collar Clamp
- Fork: Threadless Punched Steel Fork
- Headset: NECO press Fit, Semi-Sealed Bearings
- Compression: Threadless Internal Hidden Compression (IHC) System
- Wheels: 100mm Nylon Core 88A PU Cast Wheels with Translucent Urethane
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Chrome Bearings
- Brake: 110mm Convex Carbon Steel Composite Flex Brake
- Manufacturer Recommended Age: 8+ Years
- Maximum Rider Weight: 100kg
- Test Standard: EN 14619:2015
- H: 81cm x L: 68.1cm x W:52.6cm (31.9" x 26.8" x 20.7")
Ride Height: 76cm (29.9") Ride Height Is Between the Top of The Deck and The Top of The Bar Grips