Tilt Scooters is a rider owned and operated brand out of Illinois just outside of Chicago. Tilt started off small making some of the first pegs designed for scooters. Tilt manufacturs all of their products in the USA and takes pride in their processes and their ability to give back to the sport.
Tilt Scout Bars are created using heat treated chromolly tubing. The standard sized steer tube is pressed to mate better with the cross bar and provide a higher strength weld. The Tilt Scout Bars come up to 27 high and 22 wide, available with and without a slit.
*All handle bars are custom cut to size and cannot be exchanged. Please keep this in mind when selecting your size. Bars are measured from the bottom of the clamp to the top of the bars.
- Made from chromolly steel
- Powdercoated or chrome finish to Prevent Corrosion
- up to 27" tall and 22" wide
- standard 1 1/4th inch down tube
- Compatible with ICS, Threaded Fork and IHC with a slit
- Compatible with SCS without a slit
- Engraved Tilt Logo
- Tig Welded
- 30 day warranty on the weld