Slamm Scooters have produced one of their most stylish and most technically advanced scooters on the market for the price point, fitted it with some of their highest ever components and completed the look perfectly by adding an insane Samurai graphic that’s laser-cut into the anodised finish of the deck!
Sentinel II is a real head turner, fitted as standard with Slamm’s exclusive threadless forged head Aluminium forks, front deck block insert, 165mm Team grips, one-off graphic 110mm Astro Alloy core wheels AND Slamm’s exclusive extruded Rail neck connector! Sentinel II really is the fearless warrior of the skatepark worthy of Samurai status!
Sentinel II rides like a dream thanks to Slamm’s threadless IHC system and ultra-smooth ABEC-9 Chrome bearings. If you want a scooter with superior style, ultimate rideability and exceptional components, look no further, Sentinel II is the one for you!
- Deck: Integrated with Boxed Ends - 4.8" x 20.5" (W: 122mm x L: 520mm)
- Bars: Slamm T-Bar - 23" x 24.5" (W: 585mm x H: 622mm)
- Grips: 165mm Team Grips with Impact Resistant Bar Ends
- Clamp: Anodised Double Collar Vice
- Headset: Neco Threadless - Sealed & Integrated
- Forks: Threadless Forged IHC
- Wheels: 110mm Astro, 88A SHR Alloy Core
- Bearings: Abec 9 Chrome
- Brake: 110mm Carbon Steel Composite Brake
- Graphic: Laser Etched Samurai
- Max Rider Weight: 100Kg
- Ride Height: 31.7" (80.5cm)
- Dimensions: 34" x 28" x 23.6" (H: 86.5cm x L: 71cm x W: 60cm)
- Weight: 3.9Kg
- Deck, Forks: T6 Aluminium
- Bars: Chromoly Steel