PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY!
Ergonomically designed Electric Scooter with integrated rear suspension, a powerful 350W front motor and large 10″ wheels for a stable, comfortable and confidence-inspiring ride.
The free Reid eMobility app offers enhanced features such as journey tracking, light customisation, speedometer and more.
- Large deck and ergonomic handlebar height and angle for increased rider comfort
- Reid App enabled showing speed, distance, lighting and enable electronic motor lock
- Large 8.5” wheels to roll over bumps and rough surfaces
- Powerful 250W motor with 3 power modes
- Mechanical disc brake with automatic motorcut off
- Simple and safe folding mechanism, easy to carry
- Stainless steel folding mechanisms for enhanced strength and corrosion resistance
- Connect to the app and unlock all the benefits of your new Electric Scooter using the code: 000000
- Rider Height: 5ft + / 152cm
- Top Speed: 25KPH
- Battery: 30 Cell, 36V, 7.5AH
- Battery Range: Up to 28KM
- Weight: 14.5KG
- Motor Power (Watts): 350W
- Charge time: 4-5 hours
- Deck: High grade aluminium with integrated rear suspension and IPX4 rated waterproof casing for battery and controller
- Front Brake: Electronic front brake with energy capture
- Rear Brakes: Mechanical disc brake and foot brake
- Front Wheel: 10″ 350W motor with puncture-proof tyre
- Rear Wheel: 10″ rear wheel with puncture-proof tyre
- Front Light: 4 High beam LEDs with coloured surround
- Rear Light: LED rear integrated brake light
- Folded Dimensions: 120 x 51 x 52cm
- Unfolded Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 52cm
- Speed Modes: Speed 1: 9km/h | Speed 2: 18km/h | Speed 3: 25hm/h
* Warning: It is illegal to ride electric scooters on public roads, pavements, or cycle paths. They are intended only for use on private land with the owner’s permission.
* We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, and materials.
*Please note that rules and regulations for riding Reid eScooters on public roads differ for every country.
*Reid eScooters arrive partially assembled in their box. You must check each bolt before use to ensure it is tight and secure. Should any bolts or screws become loose, you must tighten them fully before use.