The North Atlas deck is the 5th deck to hit the market from North Scooters. The Atlas deck was based off our popular transit deck but takes on a beefier approach as well as a different look. It features a thicker deck profile, fully flat bottom, a new squarer front end and even a top cutout for added style and weight reduction. This deck is built for people who ride hard and need a deck that will last.
The 5.5 wide “Novus” version of the Atlas is a pretty well-rounded size option for any rider and is quickly becoming the go to for the scooter community. There are both bigger and smaller options; however, 5.5 seems to be the sweet spot for all street riders and is also the most popular size among our team riders. The Novus also features its own unique graphics based on original atlas texts.
A box-cut thing of beauty
- Durability is ensured through the box-cut shape with deck-inserts
- The 3D shaping of the neck is very strong
- The fully flat bottom provides the most stability when performing grind tricks
- Killer looks and ultimately low weight is made possible with the big top cut-out
- Available in two different lengths
Modern compatibility in a long-lived deck
- Running a set of 30mm wide wheels is easy due to the included spacers
- The construction is made for riders who use their equipment hard and a lot
- As North says it themselves: "This deck is built for people who ride hard and need a deck that will last"