It's easy to see that the VX6 Extreme scooter has received some amazing upgrades this year from Madd Gear MGP, which includes the brand new, lightweight alloy, Aero bars, a new double clamp and the hydro-graphic deck wrap application - with new designs available in limited quantities.
With the way the hydro-graphic is applied to the deck, it means that there will never be two VX6 Extreme decks which are exactly the same making them truly one of a kind. To preserve the deck without hiding the unique graphic application, the MGP VX6 Extreme is supplied with a sheet of Clear grip tape.
The MGP VX6 Extreme deck continues to evolve by increasing strength and eliminating weight, using the highest quality 6061 T4 and T6 heat treated alloy to create a 4.5" wide internally fluted deck with 3 degree concave and the Extreme deck cut outs. The signature MGP 3D forged downtube is robotically welded to the extruded deck base.
- Bars: 25" (H) x 24" (W) Aero Anodised 6061 T6 Alloy Bars
- Deck: 4.5" Wide VX6 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3 Concave and Extreme Cut Outs
- Fork: DDAM M3 3D Forged 6061 Alloy IHC Fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Filth Cold Forged Alloy Anodised Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Grips: 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- Clamp: Double Bolt CNC Anodised 6061 Alloy
- Headset: Integrated FSA Orbit C Sealed
- Bearings: K3 ABEC 11 Rated Chrome High Speed
- Grip Tape: MGP Extreme Clear Full Deck Grip Tape
- Brake: MGP Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Hydro-Graphic Full Colour Deck Wrap and Chrome Plated Bars
- Additional Information: Weighs 3.46 kg (7.84 lbs), Water Decal, MG Fork Detail