Lucky Scooters hit the scene back in 2009 with a variety of parts that were considered high tech back then. Since then the company has had its ups and downs, but with their new Deep Roots Collection it is clear to see that they are going no where but up now. With a variety of parts and styles, Lucky Scooters has something for everyone.
- Great for street and park.
- Cut dropouts now fit most pegs without the use of spacers.
- Wide front drop outs.
- Tapered Downtube for Added Strength.
- 4.45" Wide by 20.5" Long.
- 82.5º Head tube angle.
- Flex fender, spacers and hardware included.
- Integrated headtube.